These guidelines are for Geeks Global Solutions licensees, authorized reseller (Distributor, Channel Partner hereinafter called as reseller), developers, customers, and other parties wishing to use Geeks Global Solutions’ trademarks, service marks or https://geeksglobalworld.com/images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging. Use of the Geeks Global Solutions Logo for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Geeks Global Solutions may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of trademark and copyright laws of Ghana. Use of Geeks Global Solutions trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
If you are a licensee of a Geeks Global Solutions trademark or logo and have been provided with special trademark usage guidelines with your license agreement, please follow provided guidelines. If license agreement does not provide usage guidelines, then you may be subject to additional restrictions. You have to follow following guidelines.
Geeks Global Solutions’ trademarks, service marks, and trade names are valuable assets. By following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our brand and corporate identities. By using a Geeks Global Solutions trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Geeks Global Solutions is the sole owner of the trademark and promising that you will not interfere with Geeks Global Solutions’ rights in the trademark, including challenging Geeks Global Solutions’ use, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Geeks Global Solutions trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of a Geeks Global Solutions trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Geeks Global Solutions. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise. If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please talk to your Geeks Global Solutions representative.
Authorized Use of Geeks Global Solutions Trademarks
Only Geeks Global Solutions and its authorized resellers and licensees may use the Geeks Global Solutions Logo in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. Such authorized parties may use the Prometteur Logo only as specified in their agreement with Geeks Global Solutions and any associated Guidelines and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with Geeks Global Solutions. For example:
Authorized Service Provider
You may use a Geeks Global Solutions word mark in connection with book titles, magazines, periodicals, seminars, or conferences provided you comply with the following requirements:
a. The use is referential and less prominent than the rest of the title. Acceptable: XYZ CONFERENCE for Geeks Global Solutions product/service Users.
b. Your name and logo appear more prominent than the Geeks Global Solutions word mark on all printed materials related to the publication, seminar or conference.
c. The Prometteur logo or any other Geeks Global Solutions-owned graphic symbol, logo, icon or image does not appear on or in the publication or on any materials related to the publication, seminar, or conference without express written permission from Geeks Global Solutions.
d. A disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by Geeks Global Solutions, similar to the following, is included on the publication and on all related printed materials: “(Title) is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Geeks Global Solutions”.
1. Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, Geeks Global Solutions and/or any other Geeks Global Solutions trademark, including Geeks Global Solutions-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically noted in these guidelines.
2. Geeks Global Solutions Logo and Geeks Global Solutions-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the Geeks Global Solutions Logo or any other Geeks Global Solutions-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Geeks Global Solutions, such as a reseller agreement, Authorized Distributor agreement or Channel Partner Agreement.
3. Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use an image of a real Geeks Global Solutions or other variation of the Geeks Global Solutions logo for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a Geeks Global Solutions trademark for any purpose. For example: Not acceptable: Geeks Global SolutionCart Geeks Global SolutionMart
4. Disparaging Manner: You may not use a Geeks Global Solutions trademark or any other Geeks Global Solutions-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
5. Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use Geeks Global Solutions and/or any other Geeks Global Solutions trademark, including Geeks Global Solutions-owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply Geeks Global Solutions’ affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
6. Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing Geeks Global Solutions, and/or any other Geeks Global Solutions trademark, including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Geeks Global Solutions.
7. Geeks Global Solutions’ Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive Geeks Global Solutions packaging, website design, logos, or typefaces.
8. Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate a Geeks Global Solutions slogan or tagline.
For example: “Where Expectations Meet Promises”
1. Distribution Within Ghana Only
a. On product, product documentation, or other product communications that will be distributed only in the Ghana, use the appropriate trademark symbol (TM, SM, ®) the first time the Geeks Global Solutions trademark appears in the text of the advertisement, brochure, or other material.
b. Refer to the Geeks Global Solutions Trademark List provided in the end of this page for the correct trademark symbol, spelling of the trademark, and generic term to use with the trademark. Generally, the symbol appears at the right shoulder of the trademark.
c. Include an attribution of Geeks Global Solutions’ ownership of its trademarks within the credit notice section of your product, product documentation, or other product communication.
Following are the correct formats:
_________ and _______ are registered trademarks of Geeks Global Solutions Ltd.
_________ and _______ are trademarks of Geeks Global Solutions Ltd.
2. Distribution Outside the Ghana:
a. Do not use trademark symbols on products, product documentation, or other product communications that will be distributed outside the Ghana.
b. Use one of the following international credit notices:
_________ is a trademark of Geeks Global Solutions Ltd., registered in the Ghana.
_________ is a trademark of Geeks Global Solutions Ltd.
Trademark: Geeks Global Solutions ®
Geeks Global Solutions Logo:
Product Name: EduParadise
Trademark: EduParadise ®
Product Name: Restonza
Trademark: Restonza ®