These guidelines are for Geeks Global's licensees, authorized reseller (Distributor, Channel Partner hereinafter called as reseller), developers, customers, and other parties wishing to use Geeks Global’s trademarks, service marks or http://geeksglobalworld.com images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging. Use of the Geeks Global's Logo for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Geeks Global may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of trademark and copyright laws of Ghana. Use of Geeks Global's trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
If you are a licensee of an Geeks Global's trademark or logo and have been provided with special trademark usage guidelines with your license agreement, please follow provided guidelines. If license agreement does not provide usage guidelines, then you may be subject to additional restrictions. You have to follow following guidelines.
Geeks Global’s trademarks, service marks, and trade names are valuable assets. By following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our brand and corporate identities. By using an Geeks Global's trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Geeks Global is the sole owner of the trademark and promising that you will not interfere with Geeks Global’s rights in the trademark, including challenging Geeks Global’s use, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Geeks Global's trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of an Geeks Global's trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Geeks Global. Except for the limited right to use as expressly Geeks Global under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise. If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please talk to your Geeks Global representative.
Authorized Use of Geeks Global Trademarks
Only Geeks Global and it's authorized resellers and licensees may use Geeks Global's Logo in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. Such authorized parties may use Geeks Global's Logo only as specified in their agreement with Geeks Global and any associated Guidelines and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with Geeks Global. For example:
Authorized Service Provider
You may use an Geeks Global word mark in connection with book titles, magazines, periodicals, seminars, or conferences provided you comply with the following requirements:
a. The use is referential and less prominent than the rest of the title. Acceptable: ABC CONFERENCE for Geeks Global product/service Users.
b. Your name and logo appear more prominent than the Geeks Global's word mark on all printed materials related to the publication, seminar or conference.
c. Geeks Global's logo or any other Geeks Global-owned graphic symbol, logo, icon or image does not appear on or in the publication or on any materials related to the publication, seminar, or conference without express written permission from Geeks Global.
d. A disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by Geeks Global, similar to the following, is included on the publication and on all related printed materials: “(Title) is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Geeks Global”.
1. Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, Geeks Global and/or any other Geeks Global's trademark, including Geeks Global-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically noted in these guidelines.
2. Geeks Global's Logo and Geeks Global-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use Geeks Global's Logo or any other Geeks Global-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Geeks Global, such as a reseller agreement, Authorised Distributor agreement or Channel Partner Agreement.
3. Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use an image of a real Geeks Global or other variation of the Geeks Global's logo for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of an Geeks Global's trademark for any purpose.
4. Disparaging Manner: You may not use an Geeks Global's trademark or any other Geeks Global-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
5. Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use Geeks Global and/or any other Geeks Global's trademark, including Geeks Global-owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply Geeks Global’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
6. Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing Geeks Global, and/or any other Geeks Global's trademark, including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Geeks Global.
7. Geeks Global’s Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive Geeks Global packaging, web site design, logos, or typefaces.
8. Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate an Geeks Global slogan or tagline.